
1. I LOVE my project! I worked really hard trying to find valid information, codes, fonts, and, pictures. I am really proud of myself that I made my blog space exactly how I envisioned.
2. I am very pleased with my blog. It took me many hours trying to perfect it, and make it beautiful! My blog was a different way to express what I've learned through ALL QUIET ON THE WESTERN FRONT.


3. My work reflects my learning because it shows everything I learned from the book! I also learned how to visualize what I read instead of just writing an essay. It was a different style of learning and I had to go beyond my comfort zone and really try to make my blog come to life.

4. I learned that I am better at coding than I thought. I learned to make a blog, you must have patience and everything isn't going to look perfect at first, you really have to try.
5. From reading the book ALL QUIET ON THE WESTERN FRONT I realized how frighten
ing war can be. I now understand the obstacles that the solders in Iraq face. It gives me chills knowing that everyday I go to school, hang out with my friends, and etc. soldiers in Iraq die. I now have knowledge of the war and sympathize with the families and friends of the solders who also have to suffer the consequences.
No comments:
Post a Comment